Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Emery's Nursery

Here is a sneak peak at the Baby's room. I am almost done, the only thing left to do is put on the crib bumper, which my stylist, Katie is making the finishing touches on! :) I wish I could take credit for the adorable mobile, blanket, and banner, but it is all Katie's creation.....thank you so much- I SOOOOOOOooooo appreciate it and love, love, love it!!!!


Photobucket

I ended up removing the banner from the crib and putting it on the wall above the changing table. Also, the adorable knitted blanket in the crib was made by Grammy, Sharon- I love it, it is so soft!! Oh, and the baby sitting on the blanket, is "Practice Baby" she came with us to the baby classes and is keeping Emery's bed warm for her. Haha. Kinda spooky!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment