Tuesday, June 28, 2011

39 Weeks....Oh My!

Although I look like a swallowed a beach ball, I am happy to report that I have only gain 1/2 a pound in a month!! But as you can see my belly bump has definitely done some growing, which means that Emery is getting bigger, and bigger each day. Let's just hope that she stays under 8 pounds!!



I can't believe I have been pregnant for 39 weeks, it is pretty crazy! In some ways it feels like it's been 2 years and other times it feels like it has flown by. I am feeling pretty good this week, although last week I was convinced that I was going to have the baby with in hours. I was having pretty constant contractions and cramps, but nothing that lasted more than a few hours. Today, I feel really good, better than I have felt the past five days............so it seems to me, like Emery is not going to greet us with her presence until her due date or later!! Tyler and I are both doing our best to enjoy our quite, non- diaper changing life while we can. It is our last week of just, "Jamie and Tyler", so we are going to spend as much time hanging out, sleeping in, going out to dinner and lounging on the couch while we can. It may be a week or a matter of hours, too bad the due date isn't a guarantee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment